Call for Presenters: Share Your Expertise and Attend for Free!
Wednesday, November 15
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Idea Center at Playhouse Square
1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
New! Power of One format and presentation options:
- ONE app, add-on, extension, or website to be used by students or educators to support learning
- ONE instructional practice using a Google app, tool, or feature
- ONE Makerspace instructional project, practice, idea, or implementation plan
- ONE coding and/or robotics instructional project, practice, enrichment experience, or implementation plan
- ONE instructional technology integration practice in a specific content area
- ONE instructional technology practice that supports differentiation in the classroom
- Flipped learning presentation option (NOTE: This topic requires the presenter to communicate with preregistered session attendees to supply reading and supplemental activities to be completed BEFORE attending the conference. This “Flipped Conference” experience will allow attendees to experience flipped professional learning while more deeply exploring the session content.)
Applications are due by Friday, April 28.